- 1 lb ground pork
- 8 oz mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, trimmed, and cut into half-moon slices
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp basil
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and brown for 3-4 minutes
- Add zucchini and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 3-4 minutes or
- until tender Push the veggies to the sides of the pan leaving the middle open.
Add the ground pork and the spices. Break the meat into pieces and brown the meat, but don’t mix in the veggies yet
- Once the meat is cooked through incorporate it with the veggies
- Add Dijon mustard and heat through! enjoy!